FULLY BOOKED: How To Become A Confident and Effective Networker
Date: Thursday 15th November 2012
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Newcastle United Football Club, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST view map
Being expected to mingle amongst strangers, to establish new business connections and to seek potential opportunities to do new business on behalf of your organisation can be a frightening prospect.
For our November event Service Network is going to give you the skills and self confidence to be able to "work the room".
Service Network is proud to have the UK's leading speaker on networking skills, Will Kintish, facilitating the event. Will will help delegates increase their self-confidence to ensure that they become more enthusiastic about raising their profile and meeting new people when attending business events.
- What topics will be covered?
- The basics & principles of networking
- Lots of tips and ideas to help delegates win new business and network better
- What it takes to be a great networker
- Small talk v business talk
- Asking questions about existing advisors and suppliers
- Answering the question "What do you do?"
- The etiquette of business cards
- The start of the follow up process
- Gaining commitment to move the relationship forward
- By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to work any room with increased self confidence ensuring they leave with those all important business contacts and information
The event is suitable for people who are new to networking (perhaps young professionals who are newly qualified or individuals who have just set up their own business), or will act as an excellent refresher for those with existing skills who want to use them to better effect
Cost: Free to Service Network members and £45 + VAT for non members. Includes refreshments.
To avoid a cancellation fee of £35 + VAT please inform the Service Network team in writing at least 48 hours before the event if you register but can no longer attend