FULLY BOOKED: Engage: Marketing Next
Date: Wednesday 24th October 2012
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Tyneside Cinema, 10 Pilgrim Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6QG view map
Please note: this workshop is fully booked.
Service Network introduces ‘Engage' - a series of smaller interactive workshops. The first event in this series is ‘Marketing Next'. Aimed at strategic Marketing personnel this workshop will look at what's happening next in Marketing and technology.
The workshop will include:
- Technology Trends - an overview of what's happening now and next in Marketing and technology. Bite sized chunks of information bringing you up to date on social networks/applications, digital infrastructure, viral campaigns, digital advertising, email marketing and consumer trends.
- Digital Audiences - who they are, how they behave and how to target them. Are your customers ‘Leading Edgers' or ‘Late Adopters'? Gain new insight from the latest research into online user types and target your audiences more effectively.
- Mobile Marketing - an introduction to the opportunities presented by the rise and rise of smartphone technology, and how to integrate mobile into digital strategy. Take inspiration from case studies on pull and push marketing techniques including QR codes, proximity marketing, augmented reality, mobile commerce, location based services, deals and rewards, site shrinking and triple screening.
The workshop will be a mixture of presentation and interactive elements. The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Introduce and interpret new and complex information so that delegates feel they understand it fully and its potential applications for them in their role
- Embed this knowledge by providing opportunities to think and reflect on the information in discussion groups
- Activate this thinking by providing opportunities to develop individual action plans to take back to work and begin implementing
The workshop will be delivered by Caroline Greener, founder of crowdweaver. Caroline is a Digital Strategist and Audience Development Specialist working with forward thinking organisations to reach, understand, develop and hold on to customers.
Cost: Free to Service Network members and £45 + VAT for non members. Includes refreshments.
To avoid a cancellation fee of £35 + VAT please inform the Service Network team in writing at least 48 hours before the event if you register but can no longer attend.